Monday, March 24, 2008

break me

Oh God here I am again
Begging for strength, but no longer
God I want you to break me
Into millions of mold less pieces
That people will look at and say that he will never amount

But Lord break me so far
To where I have no direction
No guide ness, completely confused and no hope
And then Lord the process will begin
After I am humbled and completely submitted
To you and your kingdom

How my heart long for the place where
I feel you every second of everyday
Completely consumed by your presence
So deep in love with you
A memorial in my life

God this is the hardest prayer that I have ever prayed
And will be my roughest times that I have ever seen
But God mold me into a mighty man of God and submission
Bruise me, Beat me, and Break me

1 comment:

Carissa Lopez. said...

I love this post.

God gave me this verse when I prayed this same exact prayer.

Enjoy--- Mark 2:22

"And no man putteth new wine into old bottles else the new wine doth burst the bottles and the wine is spilled and the nottles will be marred but new wine must be put into new bottles"

God can't put new annointing into the "old" us.. we have to be broken.